|Some thoughts to make you smile, pehaps rethink your choices, and/or prepare for future relationships 🙂|
1) If a man wants you, nothing can keep him away.
2) If he doesn’t want you, nothing can make him stay….
3) Stop making excuses for a man and his behavior.
4) Allow your intuition (or spirit) to save you from heartache.
5) Stop trying to change yourselves for a relationship that’s not meant to be.
6) Slower is better.
7) Never live your life for a man before you find what makes you truly happy.
8 ) If a relationship ends because the man was not treating you as you deserve, then heck no, you can’t ‘be friends.’ A friend wouldn’t mistreat a friend.
9) Don’t settle.If you feel like he is stringing you along, then he probably is.
10) Don’t stay because you think ‘it will get better.’ You’ll be mad at yourself a year later for staying when things are not better.
11) The only person you can control in a relationship is you.
12) Avoid men who’ve got a bunch of children by a bunch of different women. He didn’t take responsibility when he got them pregnant, why would he treat you any differently?
13) Always have your own set of friends separate from his.
14) Maintain boundaries in how a guy treats you; if something bothers you, speak up.
15) Never let a man know everything. He may use it against you later.
16) You cannot change anyone else’s behavior. Change comes from within.
17) Don’t EVER make him feel he is more important than you are, even if he has more education or a better job. And don’t ever make him feel less important than you are either.
18) Do not make him into a quasi-god; he’s a man, nothing more, nothing less.
19) Never let a man define who you are.
20) Never borrow someone else’s man, if he cheated with you, he’ll cheat on you.
21) A man will only treat you the way you ALLOW him to treat you.
22) All men are NOT dogs.
23) You should not be the one doing all the bending…compromise is a two-way street.
24) You need time to heal between relationships…there’s nothing useful about baggage… deal with your issues before pursuing a new relationship.
25) You should never look for someone to COMPLETE you…a relationship consists of two WHOLE individuals…look for someone complimentary…not supplementary.
26) Dating is fun…even if he doesn’t turn out to be Mr. Right.
27) Allow him to miss you sometimes…if a man always know where you are all the time, and you’re always readily available to him – he may take you for granted… remember that you have your own life to live which may not always include him.
28) Don’t fully commit to a man who doesn’t listen to you and try to meet your needs; keep him in your radar but get to know others.
Only one word: TRUE!